Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Scenic Birthday

Hello Everyone and Happy Sunday!

I had a little time last evening to 'play' and while I was jumping
around on Pinterest, I spotted a card my friend Diane (Nellie's Nest) had pinned 
that was created by Birgit and thought I'd like to give it a try.  

Here's Birgit's card ....

Spellbinders D-Lites Die

And here's mine ...


 I just love drawing inspiration from other designers!
Sometimes when I see someone's card I think ... "WOW!  Why didn't I think of that?"
Do you ever do that?  LOL

Anyways, I'm in need of more masculine birthday & get well cards for
my upcoming shows so I think I'll make a few more using this basic design idea
but with different colors and die cuts.  Thanks Diane & Birgit for your inspiration!

 Challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Die Cuts (+stamps)
Allsorts Challenge - Birthday Wishes

UPDATE ... COULDN'T STOP MYSELF, LOL!!
HERE'S A FEW  MORE ...

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!
As always . . .


Recipe:
Papers: White cs
Stamps/Ink:  Magenta, Stampscapes,/Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Spellbinder 'Cattails' #S2-002, Tim Holtz distress inks, large sponge daubers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.