Friday, February 19, 2016

Do Something To Make Your Heart Sing!

Hello and welcome back!
I'm always thrilled to read your comments and
thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time!

Today I have a card to share that I created as inspiration in using die cuts

At the end of last year I was over joyed to have been the Grand Prize Winner
at Sprinkle and Sparkle!  So today's card utilizes one of the adorable
stamp sets I won.  Mind you, I'm not a big animal lover,
but I do know a cute image when I see it!  LOL


This was a quick & easy design so thought I'd share
some of the details with you.

Step 1:  Created my 'background' by sponging Tim Holtz 'broken china' distress
ink 2/3 down my white card stock panel then Memento
'bamboo leaves' sponged along the lower 1/3.



Step 2:  Stamped my images using versafine onyx
ink onto my sponged panel.

Step 3:  Colored my images using Spectrum Noir
alcohol makers and die cut using the


Step 4:  Using a 2nd (larger) white card stock panel,
I sponged the same ink colors as my focus image panel.


Step 5: Mat the focus image onto black card stock
then pop up with dimensional tape to the 2nd background panel.


I couldn't help but add a few extra felines by using the Cheery Lynn Designs
'Laurel Leaves' to round out my design.

I think this 'Every single day do something that makes your heart sing' 
is a wonderful sentiment and words to live by!  I hope you do something today
that makes your heart sing!  I just did!!

Please be sure to pop on over and play along in the current 
challenge at our Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
The theme is:  USE THE COLOR RED
Just wait until you see what the DT has created to inspire you ... fantastic!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.